NGA (Next Gen Animal Agriculture) pit additive designed for manure odor pollution abatement
Proven odor reduction of 80% and additional benefits demonstrated in University Missouri testing; Final Report for USDA Rural Business Grant Program – “Evaluation of Biological-Based Additive for Pollution Abatement,” Cuong Duoug, Allen Haipeng Wang, Teng Teeh Lim, Food Systems and Bioengineering, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 65211-5200, USA; Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University, Heilongjiang, Daqing, China, January 30, 2019, updated May 20, 2019. Dr. Teng Lim's team summary findings and report may be found at the University of Missouri link immediately below.
Safe Odor Control for Cattle, Equine, and Swine
NGA - highly cost effective and safe
- Cost is LESS THAN 67-cents per head guaranteed, typically less than 40-cents per head per year!!
- Guaranteed cake and foam elimination
- Reduces free ammonia NH3 by more than 80%
- NGA can be applied by spray to any animal manure
- Proven field and lab confirmed odor control
- Invitro GHS non-corrosive certified
- Ultra-Low Toxicity
- Solids reduction facilitates pump out and field injection
- Environmentally Safe and OECD 301D Biodegradable
- Improves fertilizer value by reducing phosphorus and increasing available nitrogen
- NGA previously sold and marketed by PitStop Solutions from 2015 - 2019
General Directions for Application
NGA Concentrate must be diluted with 4 parts to 9 parts water permitting wetting distribution throughout pit or area of manure accumulation. NGA solution should not be poured at one location in pit. 1-gallon concentrate makes 5 to 10-gallon solution to typically treat 1500-3000 cubic feet manure-urine as initial, first-time, treatment. A single pit 10-foot x 250-foot x 3-foot deep manure typically initially requires 4-gallons concentrate. Use ½ this amount for subsequent treatments. NGA should be added at ½ initial treatment as odor is noticed to return or if cake or foaming is noticed.
$18.00 – $12,100.00
Price + shipping cost