NGA and NGA2 (Next Gen Animal Agriculture) are odor control treatments designed for safe and effective animal waste odor pollution abatement
Proven odor reduction of 80% and additional benefits demonstrated in University Missouri testing; Final Report for USDA Rural Business Grant Program – “Evaluation of Biological-Based Additive for Pollution Abatement,” Cuong Duoug, Allen Haipeng Wang, Teng Teeh Lim, Food Systems and Bioengineering, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 65211-5200, USA; Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University, Heilongjiang, Daqing, China, January 30, 2019, updated May 20, 2019. Dr. Teng Lim's team summary findings and report may be found at the University of Missouri link immediately below.
Safe Odor Control for Cattle, Equine, and Swine
NGA - NGA2 - highly cost effective
- Cost LESS THAN $0.56 per head guaranteed, typically less than $0.25 per head per year!
- Guaranteed cake and foam elimination
- Reduces free ammonia NH3 by more than 80%
- NGA & NGA2 applied by light spray to any animal manure
- Odor control proven in field and lab testing
- Invitro GHS non-corrosive certified
- Ultra-Low Toxicity, 1/3 of common baking soda
- Solids reduction facilitates pump out and field injection
- Improves fertilizer value by reducing phosphorus and increasing available nitrogen
- NGA previously sold and marketed by PitStop Solutions from 2015 - 2019
Please call 252-205-7254 to place your order. We do not store your information to keep your information secure.
General Directions for Application
NGA and NGA2 Concentrate must be diluted with 4 parts to 9 parts water permitting wetting distribution throughout pit or area of manure accumulation. The solution should not be poured at one location in pit. 1-gallon concentrate makes 5 to 10-gallon solution to typically treat 3,000 to 4,000 cubic feet manure-urine as initial, first-time, treatment. A single pit 10-foot x 250-foot x 3-foot deep manure typically initially requires 2.1-gallons concentrate. Use ½ this amount for subsequent treatments. NGA should be added at ½ initial treatment as odor is noticed to return or if cake or foaming is noticed following initial treatment.
$12.00 – $9,000.00
Price + shipping cost